1. Fry up a bunch of vegetables: mushrooms, onion, zucchini, carrot, peppers,
olives. Add cumin, chili powder, basil.
2. Mix with grated cheese (Monterey jack and cheddar).
3. Put 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce in a baking pan. Put rest in a frying pan.
4. Briefly fry tortillas in another pan and dredge through enchilada sauce.
5. Roll tortilla around cheese and vegetable filling and put in pan, seam down.
6. Sprinkle remaining sauce and cheese on top and bake at 350F for about
Copyright 1998 Ken Shirriff